ON-Grid Solar System
An on-grid solar PV system is connected to the electricity grid, meaning that the system is able to send excess electricity generated back to the grid. This is possible through a process called net metering.Net metering is a system where the utility company credits the solar PV system owner for the excess electricity that is generated and sent back to the grid. This excess electricity is then used to offset the cost of the electricity that is used from the grid.
A grid-tied solar system consists of solar panels, an inverter, and a grid-tie connection. The solar panels collect sunlight and convert it into DC electricity. The inverter then converts the DC electricity into AC electricity, which is the type of electricity used in your home.
Benefits of On-Grid Solar
- The main benefit of going with an on-grid solar PV system is that you can take advantage of net metering. This system can help offset the cost of your electricity bill, and in some cases, even eliminate it completely!
- Grid-tie solar systems can be designed to meet your specific energy needs and can be customized to your budget.
- Solar panels have a 25-year warranty and inverters have a 10-year warranty, so you can be assured that your investment will be protected.
- Solar panels are a clean and efficient way to generate electricity, and they offer several benefits over other energy sources.
- Solar panels have no moving parts, so they require little maintenance. They also don’t produce any emissions, so they’re a very eco-friendly option.
- Solar panels are also very versatile. They can be used in a variety of settings, from residential to commercial to industrial.
The global market for solar PV is projected to reach 3154.3 cores by 2025. With the rise in popularity of solar PV, more and more people are wondering if going solar is the right choice for them.If you are planning to go solar, an on-grid solar PV system is a great option to consider.
AmityEco Renew can help you understand the benefits and budget for your project. Contact us today to learn more!